A Poem Using The Words smoothe soothe work dark

I love to work on jewelry
I like to scare people in the dark
I love to ride horses especially if they have a smooth trot
It is very soothing to watch the horses run in the pasture
I like to visit with my sister
She is very understanding
Her encouragement is soothing
I can't wait to watch my daughter's first track meet
She is nervous, I'm sure she will do well
It's normal to be nervous
I hope she doesn't chicken out on the hurdles
She doesn't seem to be worrying about the other two events
I'm hoping to be able to watch her do all three events

This is a poem I wrote in a class at Frontier Behavioral Health. We wrote them in class and turned them in as soon as we finished, so they're very rough. I hope to do something more with a few of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Would You Most Like To Meet And Why?

May Update

Superheroes