Update

Once a month or so, I've decided to just check in personally and let you know how things are going at the Spokane branch of the Paparazzo family. I started putting together a resume. Don't get too excited. I'm just making a resume.Then, we'll check out jobs I'd qualify for. I also got an application for a program at Spokane Falls Community College. I'll probably take a couple of classes.

Anyway, we're very excited about Christmas around here. Chloe's going to be with us for Christmas this year and a friend of mine is coming over. And her dog. I'm especially excited about having her dog over for Christmas. Shhh, don't tell her. I love her for her dog. Not really, but she has a really cool dog. Anyway, I think she's cool. She's very sweet and she loves me, so that's all that has to happen to be cool in my world. I'm trying to get back on track with my workouts. I was slacking for a while. I went to the gym this morning. Anyway, it should be a quiet weekend. Chloe is going to her dad's and we don't have a lot planned for this weekend, so I'm going to rest a lot. Or at least just relax. Anyway, that's all for now. Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Would You Most Like To Meet And Why?

May Update

Superheroes