March update

So, supposedly spring has begun, but I still have to scrape the frost off my windows every morning. Welcome to the northwest! Ugh! I'm sick of winter. And yet this summer I'll be complaining that it's too hot. Go figure. Anyway, we still don't know what's wrong with Chloe's throat. Her ultrasound came back normal. That's hard as a mom cause I watch her and I know something's not right and yet all her tests are negative. So I start to wonder if I'm crazy. Other people around me assure me that I'm not, cause they've noticed the changes, too. Some places make us feel like I'm a foolish mother listening to her delinquent daughter. Of course, those of you who know Chloe know that nothing is farther from the truth. She's the most motivated person I know. She hardly ever even procrastinates, which most of us are procrastinating on something every day! Not her. She picks on the rest of us for not taking care of our responsibilities. She follows a strict routine to keep herself caught up. And it also does include some self-care as well, so she's very well rounded. She also recently sprained her ankle. Simply by pushing herself a little too much on the treadmill. That seems to be better now. Just took a couple of weeks like normal.

We have a friend living with us, temporarily, while they are getting her apartment ready to move into. Her and her dog, who we love very much. I wasn't sure how that was going to work out, but it's been a blessing. My cats don't care for the dog much, but the rest of us love her. And her owner. They haven't been any trouble at all. But at the same time it will be nice for everyone when their new place is ready. But sad at the same time. She'll definitely continue to come by and visit regularly. Anyway, I finished my class and am signing up for classes for spring quarter. Will update you more next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Would You Most Like To Meet And Why?

May Update

April Update