May Update

Hopefully life will slow down a bit this summer and I can write something other than updates on my life. I've decided I am definitely going to Eastern Washington University. At this point it's just a matter of when. If I can't get financial aid, I'll have to figure out another way to pay for it. But one way or another, I'm going. I've completed and turned in all my assignments for my class so far, so that's a good sign. Now that I'm into Algebra in the math class it's a lot harder. There are some things I'm still trying to figure out. But little by little I'm starting to figure out how to do each thing. It's a process. I refuse to give up. That is one good thing about my stubborn personality. Which is why I know I'm going back to school. There's nothing else I've ever really wanted to do. So, I'm just going for it. So, I'll be in my 50's by the time I graduate. Who cares. It's something I've always wanted and I don't think I'll be satisfied until I've achieved it. It doesn't matter what age I am when I do.

I am also going to do the online training for the Peer Support Counselor and start applying for jobs in that area while I'm in school, cause I'm pretty sure I'll still need a job while I'm in school. I'll also apply to jobs like Walmart or whatever just so I can get a job in the meantime as well. Anyway, that's my life as of right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Would You Most Like To Meet And Why?

Superheroes