I'm sure you're wondering who Jewel Paparazzo is. She's a cat. She's about 10 years old. We have another cat named Mercy. She's just about 4 or 5 months old. She was a stray so we're not exactly sure. To introduce you to the rest of the family, of course, we have me, Shellie. We also have my 14 year old daughter, Chloe. And then there's Aunt Lis (Elizabeth Paparazzo) and Uncle Roger Paparazzo. Yes, we have a very non-traditional family. It works. I also have 2 other kids. Angela is 16 and Jeremiah is 18. They both live with their dad, aka, my ex-husband. I'm going to do a blog for each of them. Well, the one's that live here in our crazy, happy non-traditional family. Why am I starting with Jewel, you ask? Well, she's the oldest cat in the house, therefore she's the Queen. All cat owners will understand. I'm Jewel. I am in charge of this household. They seem to think they own me, but they are sadly mistaken. I own them. I was Chloe...
Comments
Post a Comment