Roger Paparazzo

I know it's been a while since I posted on here. I've actually been taking a writing class and so I've been focused on those assignments instead of blogging. Don't expect a huge improvement in my writing as a result. It was mostly a writing class for myself to just be inspired by new ideas. I took it at the place I go to for therapy, so it was mostly for that purpose. I might share with you some of the stories I wrote for that, later. But, for now, I'm going to continue to introduce you to my family.

Next, is Roger Paparazzo. I refer to him as my brother. Technically, he's my ex-husband's brother. And he, of course, is married to Lis (Elizabeth Paparazzo), who I told you about in my last post. He  works as a CNA. He does in-home care. From what I can tell, he's very good at his job. He's the man of the house (obviously), and he definitely brings home the bacon. He's a very good man. Honorable in his dealings. Very faithful to his handicapped wife. Many these days, run when their spouse becomes ill. Not him. He said in sickness and in health in his vows and he meant it. He's the one who first mentioned, when I was unable to get into my own housing, that they would be moving me and the kids into their home. He's more willing than most to sacrifice for others. He's had to sacrifice a lot for us to be here, but he doesn't mind at all. I think he's grateful to have other people to keep Lis company. There's someone here more often than when it was just him and Lis living here. And, of course, I share in the expenses, which takes a lot of the burden off of him. He's been very supportive of my treatment for mental health as well as for the things I do to continue my recovery from alcoholism. He's very much a nerd. Knows a lot about computers. In fact, he basically built the computer I'm on now. I don't pretend to understand how that works. Somehow he took working pieces from different computers and put it all together. My daughter has a laptop that he also built for her. All of us in this household have laptops thanks to his expertise. Cause God knows none of us could afford to buy computers. He's very lighthearted and fun most of the time. He has his moments. Don't we all? But for the most part he's lighthearted and fun along with being a definite nerd. That's all I'll tell you about him for now. Again, I've found it difficult to write about the human members of my family, but I promised to introduce you and so I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Would You Most Like To Meet And Why?

May Update

Superheroes